Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Monday Meal: Meatloaf

We had meatloaf for dinner tonight. The recipe I use is seriously the simplest you will find. And its full of flavor too. Growing up I never would have thought I'd be caught dead saying that I love meatloaf. I guess I never fail to surprise even myself.
The ingredients:

Anywhere between 1-2 lbs ground beef
1 box of Stove Top stuffing (I prefer savory but any flavor works)
2 eggs
1 cup water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine ingredients
Press into baking dish

  
Bake for 30-60 minutes

I somehow ended up without a picture of the cooked loaf. I swear I remember taking it so I'm not sure what happened, but it looks pretty much the same except...dryer. A little crisp at the edges. It is also a fairly inexpensive meal. I can make it for a little over $4 if I buy the stuffing during sales!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment