Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday no. 4: Hubby

I was up all night last night, anxiously awaiting Mr. I's return home from work. We got our first snow last night, thank you Winter Storm Draco. The roads were awful and he has a half hour drive (on dry roads). He made it home safely and today is his day off but worrying about him reminded me of how thankful I am for him. I remember the night we met. My sister had set us up and upon seeing him for the first time I ran up and hugged him. (Confession: I may have been a little tipsy). Within a week we were dating, 3 months later we were engaged, and just over a year later married. It won't belong before we see the 6 year anniversary of the night we met. I don't know where I would be without Mr. I. He is the love of my life and my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment