Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shame on you, Instagram.

I love Instagram. I love how easy it is to upload photos and I REALLY love the cuteness factor the filters create. I love seeing pictures of my family, especially my darling nephew. And our family loves seeing pictures of my littles too. That's a lot of love. And now its all gone. 
Yesterday Instagram changed their Terms of Use (effective January 16, 2013). You can see that here: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/updated/. The apparently think it is okay to sell our pictures with ZERO compensation. I have my account sent to private. I do this for a reason. I only want those I approve of to see my the pictures I upload. No one else. So today I will be asking my family to pretty please text me pictures. Or e-mail them. I will still take pictures of Monster and Alien and I will still share them in other ways. My Instagram account is being deleted. I'm completely bummed. And angry, very angry. 
If you would also like to delete your account here is a page I found that tells how to do just that and also how to download your photos so not to lose them: http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/12/how-to-download-your-instagram-photos-and-kill-your-account/t-instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of my family instagram likes and followers especially my darling nephew. And our family loves seeing pictures of my littles too. That's a lot of love. And now its all gone.

    ReplyDelete