Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday no. 7

Its Thankful Thursday here and I think most would think I'm a complete lunatic for what I am grateful for today. You see, I'm a total Chobani addict. And Target is having a sale. And I had coupons and was able to print even more from their website. Which meant for once my lovely Cho addiction wasn't so expensive. So for once, my hectic grocery trip wasn't so bad. The kiddos and I marched into the the store, straight to the dairy section and loaded the cart with goodness. After that, I strolled though the store happy, knowing I had enough yogurt have some every. single. day. (at least for the next two weeks) even if Monster helps herself too. And the bonus that tickled this mama pink? They had the new flavors. I bought everything except the coffee flavored Bite. That one makes me nervous. I'm sure it will be good but I'm going to have to work up some courage to try it. Tonight I tried the Carmel and Pineapple Bite. Thank you Chobani! I only wish it wasn't so small. I get that it is designed to be a small snack. 100 calories. Oh, don't get me started on the 100 calorie craze. I had to practice a lot of self control not to eat more. I would have, but I wanted to have some later too! And now, I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow to try the pear flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment