Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bathing With Diapers

As any cloth diapering momma with tell you, hand washing diapers is a lot of work. We do not have a washer and dryer in our apartment, and washing diapers at the laundromat would be expensive, so I wash them my hand about 95% of the time. It was getting late last night as a stood over the bathroom sink scrubby dirty diapers. Usually I don't mind much, but between my hands getting sore and the overwhelming desire to take a hot shower and curl up in bed I threw the diapers into the tub and began multi-tasking. I got to take a hot shower and the diapers practically rinsed themselves (okay, I was stomping them pretty much the whole time, but still). I'm not sure I will make a habit of it, but it was a much faster and easier route to rinsing diapers than I am used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment