Saturday, February 23, 2013

Glade Expressions Review

 

Glade Expressions fragrances are stylish, refillable air fresheners. My favorite feature of the diffuser is that it is spill proof. Normally I would be worried to use an oil diffuser with small children in the house who get into everything, but this one has been pushed to the floor numerous times without a single incidence of spilled oil.  It is designed so that the container of oil snaps into the black base so when it fell everything stayed together with no problem. I tried the Pineapple & Mangosteen scent. I normally would not consider a Hawaiian scent but I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It is not overpowering or "fakey". I have been using it for over three weeks now and I can still smell it when I walk into the room. I also like that it does not have to be plugged in. Another safety feature with the kids around. 
I also tried the Lavender & Juniper Berry Fragrance Mist. With the removable label, it does not look tacky if left out, however it is not as decorative as the oil diffuser. The scent is sweet and flowery. I thought that it smelled good but it is not long lasting, so this product would be better to use as needed. 


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received product coupons, however, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment